The Chambers & Partners 2024 UK Bar Guide has been launched online today.
3VB has been named as one of the Sets in the UK with the highest number of practice area rankings, with 13 rankings as a leading Set, including five Band 1 rankings and a new Band 1 set ranking in Cryptoassets:
- Banking & Finance – Band 1
- Chancery: Commercial – Band 2
- Commercial Dispute Resolution – Band 1
- Cryptoassets – Band 1
- Financial Services – Band 1
- Fraud: Civil – Band 1
- Group Litigation – Band 3
- Insurance – Band 3
- International Arbitration: General Commercial & Insurance – Band 2
- Offshore – Band 2
- Professional Negligence – Band 3
- Public International Law – Band 2
- Restructuring/Insolvency – Band 3
The latest guide says, “There are no weak links in 3VB – they have top-drawer silks, juniors who are more than a match for KCs at other sets, and responsive and commercial clerks.”
Consumer finance is a newly introduced area in the 2024 guide, in which three members of 3VB have received rankings.
3VB now has 70 individual barristers ranked in Chambers & Partners. The full rankings can be seen here.
We would like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation to the research and editorial team at Chambers & Partners and, as ever, to all our clients for providing exceptional feedback.