Members and staff at 3VB attended The Legal 500 Bar Awards last night, which saw 3VB win the following five awards:
- Commercial Litigation Set of the Year
- Technology, Data and Crypto Silk of the Year – Hodge Malek KC
- Arbitrator of the Year – Zachary Douglas KC
- International Arbitration Junior of the Year – Can Yeginsu
- Financial Services and Insurance Junior of the Year – Adam Temple
The awards are determined based on The Legal 500’s market-leading independent research for the annual directory, which is due to be released today.
The Legal 500 UK Bar Guide 2023 says 3VB “continues to be a blue ribbon set for major international litigation with many proven and talented silks and juniors of various ranges of experience”.
On client service, the guide states, “The clerks at 3VB are extraordinarily commercial and flexible in their approach and willing to go the extra mile to ensure clients get a good service”.
Congratulations to all barristers and sets of chambers that made the shortlist.