Catherine Gibaud KC will be speaking at International Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Arbitration & ADR Conference, which will be taking place as a hybrid event over two days on Thursday 10 & Friday 11 November.
This annual conference brings together over 200 leading practitioners from across the globe to discuss the latest developments in international arbitration & ADR. This year’s topic is ‘Dispute resolution in a changing world’.
Catherine will be giving the welcoming remarks for the second breakout panel session and will be moderating the interim measures session. The panelists will be discussing:
- When to seek urgent interim relief and factors to consider
- Courts and/or emergency arbitrators and/or arbitrators?
- Emerging standards and thresholds
- Obtaining interim relief during an arbitration
- Enforcement of interim measures