Members of 3VB are pleased to present a seminar as part of Dubai Arbitration Week.
The Future of Common Law in Dubai and the Middle East
An interactive panel discussion covering:
• Have these Court systems been good for the region?
• Relationships between Local Courts and Common Law Courts in the Gulf.
• How have these courts contributed to development of the local legal systems?
• Using Case Law in UAE Law and Civil Law Arbitrations.
• Future expectations.
- Faris Nasrallah, Senior Arbitration Counsel – Crescent Petroleum
- Mark Wassouf, Barrister – 3VB
- Dr Gordon Blanke, Founding Principal – Blanke Arbitration
- Sara Aranjo, Partner – Morgan Lewis
Date: Thursday 16th November 2023
10:45 – 12:00 (GST)
Venue: Salon 6, The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC
Please email email@example.com to register.