3VB’s Marketing Director Petra Bailey will be presenting a virtual talk for members of Gray’s Inn on ‘Practice Development Tips for Juniors’, on Thursday 6th May at 5pm.
Petra will provide detailed practical tips for juniors barristers to develop their practices at the start of their careers and will speak on the following:
- The importance of personal business development
- Understanding the market
- Investing time in raising your profile
- Expanding your network and nurturing existing client relationships
- Online presence and social media
- Making plans and using resources
- Measuring success
Jessica van der Meer, Barrister at 2 Temple Gardens, will be moderating the session.
Booking is free and the event is open to both student & barrister members of Gray’s Inn up to 10 years call, click here to read more and to register.